NEW LOCKDOWN GUIDELINES
Welcome to The Windmill Garden Pub!
From the 12th April we will be opening at 12pm! Here’s what to expect:
* First come, first served! For the period of outdoor dining only, we won’t be taking bookings.
* Outdoor dining only. Due to rules and regulations we are not able to accommodate any indoor dining until the 17th May.
* The weather!
Unfortunately, we don’t control the weather! We do have plenty of shelter seating in the beer garden, however wellies, winter coats and blankets maybe required!
* A lighter menu! See below to view our brand new menu!
* Food & drinks will be served in disposal containers to reduce risk of contamination to customers and staff. You’re more than welcome to bring your own plates, cutlery and glasses!
* Opening hours. Head over to our website for full opening and food serve times. We will be closed on Mondays expect for 12th April and Bank Holidays.
* Groups must not exceed six people or two households.
* NHS QR code is required to be scanned by every member of the party. If unable to do so, a member of staff will take your details for Track & Trace purposes.
* Table service only. Please do not approach the bar, remain seated and a member of staff will take any food or drink orders.
* Toilets will be open! We ask that whilst entering the building you wear a mask and practice social distancing. Children under 10 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
* Windmill Maze. Due to rules and regulations our maze will be closed until further notice.
* Please be kind. We will not tolerate any rudeness towards our staff.
We can’t wait to welcome you to The Windmill outdoor dining experience!
Pete, Jane & Team Windmill
Call on 01625 574222
Download Sunday/Bank Holiday Menu
Download Allergen Matrix
For any information please call or go to our Facebook page or Instagram for weekly menus!
To read or write a review, head over to our TripAdvisor page
Download Risk Assessment
A hidden gem nestling in the heart of Whiteley Green
Within strolling distance of many local villages including Bollington, Adlington & Poynton, whether it be by Canal Towpath or trudging down the Middlewood Way. The Windmill offers a warm welcome to all, from ramblers and locals to first time visitors! Not forgetting our four legged furry friends. Everyone feels at home.