Welcome to The Windmill!
From the 18th May we’re delighted to be able to welcome guests back inside the pub! Here’s what to expect:
- Table service only. Please do not approach the bar, remain seated and a member of the team will take any food or drinks orders.
- Track & trace. You are required to either scan the NHS QR code or The Windmill’s QR code. If unable to do so, a member of the team will take your details for track & trace purposes.
- Rule of 6. At the moment we are able to welcome six individuals or two households.
- Booking is strongly advised. We are taking bookings for indoor dining only. Tables are available for two-hour slots.
- Face coverings. Please wear a face covering whilst inside the building unless seated.
- Please find below our lunch, evening & Sunday menus:
- First come, first served. We are not taking any bookings for outdoor dining.
- Food and drinks will be served in disposal containers and plastic glasses. You’re more than welcome to bring your own plates, cutely and glasses!
- The Maze. Due to Covid rules and regulations the maze is closed until further notice. We do ask that children remain seated.
- Please find below our garden menu. During busy periods, bookings are our main priority therefore; we may have to stop food service outdoors.
We will be regularly updating our website and social media.Our top priority is not only the safety of our customers but also our loyal and hardworking staff. We as a team can only do so much; we need you to do your part too. Please be kind. We will not tolerate any rudeness toward our team. Thank you for your on-going support.
Pete, Jane & Team Windmill
Call on 01625 574222
To read or write a review, head over to our TripAdvisor page